Get Out of my Head

Monday, November 19, 2007

hut hut HIKE

I've never been one to put together a five year plan. I'm more of a "by the seat of her pants" kinda gal. But the quickly approaching graduation has me doing a lot of thinking. So here is the GAME PLAN:

--I took the 1st actuarial exam in August and failed miserably.

--I came back to school for my senior year thinking that I needed a job terribly.

--I became employed by a nice restaurant... I HATED it.

--I QUIT. Not because I'm lazy, but because if I'm going to be serious about studying for this exam to retake it in February I'm not going to have the time to work ~30 a wknd.

--So now I'm gonna get strict with myself!

--There will be study time and workout time added to every one of my anal little calanders.

--The library will become my second home once again.

--I will find a nearby internship in which to fulfill the remainder of my credits and gain valueable experience.

--I will do amazing on the exam in Feb. (hopeful... I'm a hopeful one)

--I will go out celebrating afterwards. There will be drinks, you can be sure of that.

--I will spend the rest of my final semester working at this amazing internship (hopefully) and finding real jobs for after graduation.

--I will look into post-graduation housing (though this may be hard without knowing my future place of employment.)

--I will be SMART and SEXY(er) (remember?... I'm gonna work out) and IN LOVE with an amazing man.

--My life will be GRAND!
except for the whole paying off the debt :

1 Comments:

  • Almost one year later... let's recap shall we.........
    -- I did get my study on and increase the workout time.

    -- I did spend oodles of time in the library.

    -- I never did find an intership. Never did get another job period.

    -- After studying my ass off and thinking I had the exam in the bag... I FAILED.

    -- I did not celebrate, as there was nothing TO celebrate. I did, however, bawl my eyes out and wonder what the hell I was going to do with my life, seeing as I had basically F'ed up my future.

    -- I spent the rest of my semester looking for a post graduation job. Which is hard when you are qualified for nothing.

    -- I'm not smarter and I'm not sexier. I've almost completely stopped working out since graduation.

    -- My life is okay, I guess. Not GRAND, by any means, but okay. I'm employed and healthy, but still have no idea what to do with my life.

    The end.

    By Blogger that girl, at 11/26/2008 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home