Get Out of my Head

Saturday, November 25, 2006

2 week notice

This message serves to inform that I, Kate, will be 21 years of age in 2 weeks. The day is finally on its way. I really have no big plans. We'll probably end up just chilling around here, as most of my friends (the ones that I'd probably want to hang out with the most) are not yet 21 themselves. This leaves out the great bar opportunities. I don't really know that I care though. Part of me feels like I should get completely and ridiculously schnockered, just because it seems like the right thing to do, like it's a person's resposibility to get hammered on their 21st. However, the other part of me thinks that I don't like the feeling of getting sick and I don't know that I want certain people to see me that way. Even my best friend has never seen me at my most liquored. This is a pity as well as a blessing. She doesn't really like to drink much herself so I fear her having to check on me as I lay on the bathroom floor moaning. It'd promise to be a hell of a time before hand though. Rowdy, energitic, drunken Kate. Those who know her (which really isn't many) love her. (this includes me)

All of this typing is making me thirsty. Would it be wrong of me to pull out the Malibu... at 1:30 in the afternoon... when I'm here by myself?

I've been a busy busy girl, but this weekend I have all to myself. I went home for Thanksgiving, WHICH I LOVE, but had to be back here to work yesterday. Hopefully, I'll get motivated and get some things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home