Get Out of my Head

Saturday, September 09, 2006

scatter-brained

What the hell kind of Saturday involves taking three tests? Answer: mine.
Sadly, I am not even joking. I'm wearing new socks though, so that's slightly consoling. They're nice and soft and unworn and tight, but not too tight, like only a new sock can be.
I also believe I've caught myself a cold or something. Either that or my brain is melting from all of the test taking today and is consequently seeping out of my nasal cavaties. Yes, this will make a better story for the doctor. Candy corn is good shit. I recommend it in high doses.
I haven't taken a shower yet today. Nor have I eaten. Unless you count that cheese popcorn, and this handful of candy corn. My grammer is suffering at the moment and for that I apologize.
I just now decided that if I ever happen to one day open a burger joint, I am going to call the establishment "Cheeseburger Chuck's". No stealing that or I will hunt you down, you dirty bastard. For the record, my name is not Chuck, nor is it Cheeseburger.
I think I'm gonna go shower now. However, that means taking my new socks off, and that kinda makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home