Get Out of my Head

Friday, November 19, 2004

Reasons I'm Looking Forward to Thanksgiving

  • Going Home!!!
  • Being in a house filled with people
  • To get my favorite sweater that I forgot at home
  • Meeting Natalie's family (the brother's future in-laws)
  • The chance to see friends
  • The chance to see other friends
  • Going on an "Adventure" with Cory
  • Food from home
  • Going to a movie
  • Shopping?
  • Painting with Mindy
  • Sleeping in my bed
  • Being able to fully act like my retarded self
  • Watching Beauty & the Beast
  • The carrying out of the devious plan...whahaha
  • Having a big yard again
  • Going to my Church
  • Bringing food back up here
  • Doing laundry
  • My shower at home
  • Bringing the Cavalier back
  • Getting the CD from the Cavalier
  • Not having class
  • Thoroughly expressing my hatred for football
  • Bring back my calc notes from last year
  • It'll be only 1 month to Christmas
  • 2 weeks to my b-day
  • Eating at the "cool person table"
  • Being with my favorite people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home