Get Out of my Head

Saturday, November 20, 2004

fed-up

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile.
So I Guess I'm Naked Then.

Well tonight was fun wasn't it? The entire day has been tip-top. Or perhaps it was not, I'm being sarcastic, today sucked the butt, and I want to punch the people down the hall. Yes, that sounds about right. Even the weather was crap, cold and rainy. I risked catching pneumonia just to get to class. Talk about dedication. Then there's the fact that I almost feel sorry for the state of mankind at the moment. It takes a lot to really piss me off. It takes a pretty talented person to succeed in doing so. This is why I send a Congrats to all of you who have worked together to accomplish the creation of my Bad Mood. Nice team effort here folks. I do have a question for you. How is it possible and Why are people so damn selfish? Here's an idea: think about something other than yourself and ways for you to gain for once. Is there no hope for society? Honestly. Am I strange because I feel bad when I don't think of other people? Am I strange because I enjoy going out of my way to help someone that genuinely deserves it? Is this why I never seem to get ahead? Maybe I need to push others down in the dirt for my own cause. Seems to be the trend, does it not? I can just hear the excuses and sound of innocence. Like you didn't have it planned. Give me a break. You know that you can walk over me, so you do. What happens when I don't come to your rescue like you assume I will, because I have a problem with being a nice person.
Sadly, I cannot help it. Tomorrow I will still be the sweet little girl that everyone has no problem using. It feels good, really. I thank you. I like that you're thinking of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home