Get Out of my Head

Monday, November 19, 2007

don't know how it happened but it did

I wrote this the end of June. I didn't publish it at the time for some reason. Perhaps I felt it was unfinished, but seeing it now (5 months later)... I think it's perfect. I'm only more in love with him now than I was then.

I remember a time when I didn't even believe in it, and I certainly still don't understand it, but I somehow fell into it. The big L word. Yup, I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy that loves me like crazy and I love him right back. His name is Michael and it baffles me when I think about how perfect he is. I'm trying real hard to maintain my realistic point of view on things, so don't worry about that. If anything, whether we end up happily-ever-after or we both end up heartbroken and hurt, I'm learning things. I'm learning about what love is. I'm learning about myself, my comfort zones, what it really takes to make my truly happy. I'm learning about my strengths and I'm learning about my weaknesses. I'm learning that sometimes you don't have to be perfect. I still may not believe in love at first sight or soul mates but I'm proud to say that I believe in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home