Get Out of my Head

Sunday, November 28, 2004

FANTASTICO

Oh how wonderful. I had the absolute best Thanksgiving EVER. It was an absolutely fabulous 4 days. I can not even express how much fun I had, how often I laughed, how I reestablished friendships, and how much I want to do it all again. Now I cannot wait for Christmas break. 22 days until my last final exam and I get to return home. (but who's counting?)

FAMILY: I love my family, every last member of the enormous group. When I got home Wednesday Cory met me with an enthusiastic greeting before I could even get out of the car. Tony was already home too. The three of us acted like complete spasms. We were loud, energetic, and a bit obnoxious. My Favorite. Turkey-day was the best. The house was packed and I just loved being around everyone. Mindy brought pictures from the wedding. They were all terrific. That night Tony, Cory, and I went to see the SpongeBob movie. It was okay. It has its funny parts but definitely didn't hold par to last years Elf, but what could? Then we went the bar/bowling alley to meet up with Craig. We did some mad fooseballing. I am proud to say that Craig and I walked away the champions. Booyah. Let the creation of millions of Thanksgiving traditions live on.

FRIENDS: After going to Burger King and getting 8 crowns Friday night, I went over to Amanda's. I knew I missed everyone, but I had no idea how Badly I miss everyone until I was with them again. I miss just hanging out with them all. I don't have what I have with them with anyone here. Sad. Then called Lizzy Saturday and went over to Jenny's with her. I miss her. It was another fabulous night. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want it to be over and face not seeing them all again.
(one thing... he's dating her? huh? since when? I'm not upset over it really. Things were cool between us. We are going to be able to maintain this friend thing. It's just that I realize that I have been lied to. I don't know how I feel about that. The more I realize who he really is, the more I get over that whole deal. good.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home