Get Out of my Head

Friday, December 17, 2004

no more bio

Why I Don't Like Human Bio: It Made YOU Possible. just kidding

Bright and early this morning, I walked through lightly falling snow to my human bio final exam. We'll see how this one turns out soon enough. It does feel good to have finally completely that class. No more boring biology lectures, no more Monday night quizzes, no more annoying, pompous, smarty-pants sitting behind me, no more human biology. One rather disappoint aspect... I sold my book. Yes, I am glad to be rid of it and yes I welcome money for it. After all, I did pay about 160 dolores for it. Depressingly, I only got $8 for it. This is only 5% of what I paid. Does this seem reasonable to anyone? Where is the justice in that? I think I have been taken. I think the paper is worth more than $8. Damn them. I sense a conspiracy.
Now I have nothing to do until my 3 fabulous finals on Monday. (nothing but shopping that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home