Get Out of my Head

Friday, January 07, 2005

home

Ho-Ho-Home for the holidays. Winter break is flying by. It has had its ups and downs, too much to name. I've been working, sleeping, and have had plenty of time to think. A dangerous game I know. I won't bore with details of my mind tinkering, just the highlights.
I've only seen my good friend once over break...
I spent New Years wondering about who my friends are...
It is rumored that a friend of mine will not be returning to school next semester...
A friend of mine moved. I don't know when I'll see him again...
I've become frustrated with my attracting habits...
Am I cynical? or just cautious?...

Lame post, I know. However, I'm bored with it at the moment and don't even want to get into things. It's been so long that there is just too much. It's not like anybody cares anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home